Your digital press kit should include key information to garner extensive press coverage. Many clients request our agency to assist them with the design of the digital press kit, but it can be achieved in-house.
Digital Press Kit:
- Backgrounder: Include an overview of your company or service
- Add any new press announcements/ press releases
- FAQ section, the profiles and headshots of your key individuals at the company, and who your media spokesperson will be.
- Link to your online press room
- High-Resolution digital photos with photo credits
- High-Resolution graphic logo of your company
- Include all social media links
- Include media links of coverage already achieved
- Any reposting of stories from a media outlet, do check any copyright issues.
- Include the media contact information for your company or the name and contact information of your PR agency.
- Update your press kit every few months to keep it fresh and relevant.
Always consider the time of a journalist, they are often on a deadline and do not have time to scour the internet for more information. By presenting a quality and enticing press kit, your chances increase of getting media exposure.
Onward to media interviews!